Smart WiFi LED Bulb with Dimmable Light LB110
€35.99 €35.99 inc. Tax
Have you ever found yourself on your way wondering if you turned off the lights? How much money can it cost you per month or per year? Nowadays, every cent counts!
With Tp-Link Smart Bulbs you can start worrying! Use your mobile phone to monitor how your money is spent. Connect to your smart bulbs remotely or control the lighting without getting off the sofa!
- Manage Remotely – Your house doesn’t have to be distant and unmanageable. You can now control your lights from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (iOS, Android)
- Dimmable Light – Why shouldn’t you just adjust the brightness of the light to suit your mood? It’s so simple now!
- Voice Control – Pair to Google Home Smart Speaker or Amazon Alexa to enable voice control
- Monitor Power – You are in charge! Track real-time energy used and make sure you are not paying for lights on when you are not there!
- Save Energy – The world belongs to us… But you should make sure you are not the one paying for it. With our Smart Bulb you can now reduce energy usage up to 80% without brightness or quality loss compared to a 60W incandescent bulb
- No Hub Required – Simple and effortless connection of your Smart Light Bulb to your Wi-Fi at home
- Adjustable – LB110 comes with a B22 Bayonet adapter.
- Connect to Wi-Fi – Secure home Wi-Fi connection is required. It’s really easy and simple and if you have no secure Wi-Fi connection at home, just give us a call on 01 899 1070 or check our affordable broadband plans
Android 4.1 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher
RoHS, FCC, UL
Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB110, Quick Installation Guide
• Operating Temperature: -20 ºC~ 40 ºC (-4°F ~ 104°F ), • Operating Humidity: 10%-90% RH NC min
|Bulb Lifetime (to 50% brightness level)||
25000 Hrs min @Ta=25C
5.138 x 2.560 in. (130.50*65.00mm)
6.7 x 4.1x 3.1 in. (171*104*79mm )
|Typical Lumen Output||
|Input Power (Actual power draw in Watts)||
|Stand-by (Light off) power||
|Rated input Voltage||
270 Degree typical
Yes (via app and cloud only)